Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nick Gray Debuts on Blog Spot


Direction?

Well, here we go. It seems that the last thing I need is another blog, but here is the difference from every other blog I have had: Blogspot is public. So I guess you could say that I have made my public blogging debut. I have loved writing from since I can even remember, and I have done it electronically and traditionally from as early bacBoldk as my middle school years. Writing just reflects and inspires a different kind of creativity inside me. It is also a great way for me to unwind and even encourage or hopefully inspire others. So let’s get into the goals of what I hope to accomplish through you, the viewers, partaking in the adventure shining a little light into my scattered and endless amounts of thoughts and opinions.

Goals:

1) Provide entertainment both enlightening and eccentric.
2) Foster personal growth through deep thought, rational thinking, and psychological analysis.

That’s about it!

*Disclaimer* I know that this may not seem like a lot, so I cannot be held personally responsible for any other direction that this blog may head that may not be contained in these goals. I reserve the right to stray or wander from any topic from politics to relationships to sports to music to pretty much anything in the pop culture arena. *End of Disclaimer*

Anyone whom has read any of my past writings may recognize some of my posts in the near future because I am going to be transitioning a handful of them to this site for public viewing.

Who doesn’t love feed back from their writing? I am no exception to this. Please feel free to disagree, argue (be nice), or add your own personal thoughts and perspectives. It is always beneficial to receive a number of differing opinions and viewpoints. I leave you with a quote which is not abnormal of my writing.

"The best personal investment you can ever make is investing in people.” – Glenn Beck

Here we go!

- Nick Gray

1 comment:

  1. HEy NICK GOOD WAY TO START A BLOG >> I hope you read my i-bar-okc post , You help me put my idea on the positive path with the Glenn Beck quote

    http://werunokc.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-bar-okc_26.html

    ReplyDelete